Step 1: How do I add the correct interviewer to the automation trigger?
Option 1: via Greenhouse (make sure to update the interview plan with the correct interviewer(s))
Default interviewer (1 from pool): the person that is added to the specific interview stage of the job (in the interview plan). When there are multiple people added it will select 1 of them.
Default interviewer (panel): the people that are added to the specific interview stage of the job (in the interview plan). When there are multiple people added it will select all of them.
Option 2: via a Cronofy interviewer template
Cronofy template (for interviewer): in more complex interview cases or when there are specific constraints needed for the interviewer(s) you can set this up in a Cronofy template instead of the default interviewer in Greenhouse.
- Login to your Cronofy account.
- Go to [your organization] settings in the left column and then the tab 'Integrations'.
- Click on Greenhouse and 'Create trigger'.
- Set up the trigger (see below for some tips).
- Advised title: Role name + interview stage name.
- Template: select how you want to define the interviewer(s) for this interview (also see step 1 on top of this page).
- Rescheduling: select if you want the candidate to be able to reschedule. The original scheduling period will be taken into account to ensure the interview will still take place within the desired timeframe.
- Calendar event templates -> usually centrally created by your organization so we advise to check.
- E-mail template -> usually centrally created by your organization so we advise to check.
Checklist before putting the trigger to live:
- Does the interview plan in Greenhouse include the correct duration for the interview? (this is the duration of the meeting the automation will pick up).
- If you choose the default interviewer in Greenhouse doublecheck if the correct interviewer(s) are added in the correct interview stage in the interview plan.
- If you choose the default interviewer in Greenhouse make sure the interviewer(s) assigned in the interview stages in the interview plan also have an account with Cronofy.
- Advise: test the trigger with a dummy candidate before setting it to live by checking ‘Enabled’ in the trigger page.