Step 3: Launching the new way of scheduling in your organisation
Now that your technical set up is done, it's time to launch! 🚀
Below the three steps we recommend so everyone knows what to expect and what they should do.
- Send out launch communications about the new way of scheduling (to your recruiters and hiring managers)
- Share enablement from Cronofy with the recruiters and hiring managers
- Optional: organise an internal kick-off session
We will share materials that you can use for each of these steps so you can confidently get started!
Communicate the new way of scheduling
It's exciting that you are about to launch a new way of scheduling that will be easier and faster for both the recruiters and the hiring managers - but how can you communicate this initiative?
- Launch email template to share with recruiters
- Launch email template to share with hiring managers
A kick-off session is an excellent moment to bring everyone together and get everyone on the same page. The main goal is having everyone understand:
- Why are you launching a new way of scheduling and what are your expectations
- What will this new way of scheduling entail
- Where can they find enablement
Resources to help you can be found below
- Kick-off email template to recruitment team
- Kick-off email template to hiring managers
- Slide deck with topics to cover in the recruiter kick-off
- Slide deck with topics to cover in the hiring manager kick-off