End User Terms of Service
- The Cronofy calendar and any other features, content or applications offered from time to time by us (Cronofy Services) are owned and operated by Cronofy Limited (trading as Cronofy). References to we, us, our and Cronofy are to Cronofy Limited.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time and the version that will apply from time to time will be the version that is current and displayed on our website so please ensure that you check this page periodically for any updates. These Terms were last updated on 14 June 2016.
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, including to make a complaint, please use the contact details provided below.
The Cronofy Services
Cronofy enables developers (Developers) to integrate third party calendar solutions (Solutions) with Cronofy in order for you to be able to synchronise relevant calendars and improve your experience and time management.
Acceptable Use Policy
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system meets the necessary requirements to use the Cronofy Services; Cronofy takes no responsibility for your inability to access the Cronofy Services owing to your system’s incapability.
- When using the Cronofy Services, you agree not to:
- breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct or infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person;
- impersonate any other person;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt the Cronofy Services in any way;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware of the Cronofy Services;
- decrypt, extract, reverse engineer or decompile the Cronofy Services;
- include any portion of the Cronofy Services in any other software program;
- .develop methods to enable unauthorised parties to use and/or access the Cronofy Services;
- use the Cronofy Services in a way that may damage our reputation;
- use the Cronofy Services in any manner to compete with Cronofy or build products or services that compete with the Cronofy Services;
- remove any identification or notices of any proprietary or copyright restrictions from the Cronofy Services or any associated materials; or
- publish or send any information which:
- is defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, offensive, racist, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, misleading abusive or deceptive or involves phishing, scamming or similar;
- constitutes unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (spamming); or
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent.
- You accept that we may remove any material from the Cronofy Services which breaches clause 3.2.11, or any similar material, in our discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in or relating to the Cronofy Services (including text, graphics, audiovisual content, trade marks, logos, layout, structure and software) are owned by us, our licensors or the Developer whose Solution you are using. You agree that you will not reproduce, distribute, copy or publicly display any content which is not your own content, except to the extent required for your use of the Cronofy Services in accordance with these Terms.
- In respect of any content you upload to the Cronofy Services (your content), you grant us and the applicable Developer permission (a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable licence) to use your content in connection with the operation of the Cronofy Services.
- You represent and warrant that you have all rights, power and authority necessary to grant the licence under clause 4.2, and that all your content: (a) complies with all applicable laws and regulations; and (b) does not infringe the rights of any third party. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for all of your content, in whatever form.
- Where the Cronofy Services contain links to third party websites and/or resources, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those external websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your:
- use of, or inability to use, the Cronofy Services;
- access to, or inability to access, the Cronofy Services; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on or via the Cronofy Services.
- To the extent permissible by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these Terms.
- We will not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performing any obligation under these Terms, including where such failure or delay arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We recommend and advise that you maintain adequate back-up copies of any content which you upload to the Cronofy Services, and exercise caution in uploading content of a confidential nature.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings arising out of:
- any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of the Cronofy Services;
- any non-compliance with these Terms; and
- any claims brought by third parties arising from or in connection with your use of the Cronofy Services.
- If any of these Terms, including any part of any term, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these Terms or the relevant part thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- No failure or delay by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision in these Terms will constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Cronofy shall not be in breach of these Terms, nor shall we be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms is intended to confer any rights, remedies or benefits upon any person other than you and us.
- These Terms set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You confirm that you have not been induced to enter into a contract on these Terms by any prior representations, whether written or oral, except as specifically reproduced in these Terms and you hereby waive any claim for breach of any such representations which are not specifically reproduced in these Terms.
- In these Terms the use of the word “including” shall not limit any preceding category.
- These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If we or you choose to bring proceedings in connection with these Terms, we or you must do so in the courts of England and Wales, or the courts of the jurisdiction you live in.
- Company Name: Cronofy Limited
- Incorporated in: England and Wales
- Company registration number: 07878590
- Registered Office Address: 9a Beck Street, Nottingham, NG1 1EQ
- Contact Address: 9a Beck Street, Nottingham, NG1 1EQ
- Email: email@example.com